Monday, March 12, 2012

Mom in law's meatballs

We are about to go on a trip, and I had some vegetables and fresh bread, and I was wondering what to make...and I thought, meatball heroes!!!!  My Mother -in-law recently told me about her luscious meatball recipe, and I thought, THAT'S what I'll make!!!!!
I ran to the supermarket and got some ground sirloin, an onion, and some Italian dressing; then I came back and worked the magic!  I would tell you more of the ingredients, but then that would be giving away the secret!!!
I had some bake-at-home bread from Trader Joe's and threw that in the oven when I could tell the meatballs were almost ready. 
When the bread was done, I cut it open, steaming, and scooped the meatballs -in-sauce into them; pure sweet heaven!










I will be making these again!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, these look pretty awesome! We will have to have a chat about the recipe...!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, these are scrumptious, I will share it with ya!

      Delete